Thursday, December 16, 2010

Last Nights Inspiration!








I would like to share with you some awesome pictures from lastnitghtsparty.com ,which is a very cool website featuring fashionable party people who inspire me.
Have a fabulous weekend, see you on monday with some new pictures :)

Bookmark and Share

18 comments:

Tammy T said...

pictures are great x

marionachic said...

fantastic photos:)

Marella said...

Amazing pics!

Iulia said...

First look is gorgeous :)

De Vero said...

Great photos and love the red lips!!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Gorgeous photos! Lovely blog...

Ninjagaiden78 said...

These are some very fashionable people.

windowshopz.com

Indian Sarees said...

Looking gorgeous..all the designs are awesome...

TalksAboutNothing* said...

I love all the pictures from there :)
Those people know how to party :)

Carla said...

great pictures!

x

www.bangeli.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice pictures! that tattoed guy is hot!

dotie said...

thanks for sharing this website..I need to go and check it out ASAP :)

eclectic du jour

michelle_ said...

i love those thigh high lace stockinggss !
they're very sexy !

thanks so much for stopping by at my blog !!
i hope you've had a great weekend :)
glisters and blisters

check out my new online store www.charlottes-closet.tk

STEFANIE said...

yes! great pictures :)!

Ioana Liliana said...

They do have awesome photos!

♥
Fashezine
P.S. don't forget to enter the Christmas Giveaway

SABINNA and DAVID said...

love these! especially the first one!

xx, Sabinna and David

http://broken-cookies.blogspot.com

0 said...

FANTASTIC PHOTOS!

Bego said...

cool part people! time to drink up! ;)

Thanks for the comment! <3 That's my sister who I photographed for the photoshoot.

I added a followers button on my shop site http://fashion-disposal.blogspot.com/ but if you want you can follow my blog site http://www.spaghettiheels.com/.