Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dresses Inspiration
















         Hey, I just got a really nice message from one of my uber cool  readers because she is seeking an idea for a promotion party.. She is an unconvetional girl, has a rasta, she's unique in her own style! So I had the idea to post some dressed that i find cute... maybe someone will find them usefull, not necesarilly for a promotion party, but with a few accessories and a great attitude you can look exceptional. 
         All in all, I hope she'll have a great time among her collegues.
Besos.
Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Publish my Style said...

beautiful dresses! very feminine, it's good to be a girl=) x

minnja said...

Fabulous :)))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

SoapyMermaid said...

this is a WONDERFUL selection of dresses. I think I love every single one...

cristina petre said...

wow, these are amazing!

LUIZA said...

Super selectie! Le vreau pe toateeee!