Friday, January 18, 2013

Andy Warhol



  Warhol's inspiration: "I just paint things I always thought were beautiful, things you use every day and never think about."




I went to an exhibition of  the famous pop art artist Andy Warhol.
 His work can be a great source of inspiration for many of us.
I posted a few of his artwork and if you are interested in his paintings, movies, photography or famous quotes you can find more information at www.warhol.org



Few of my favorite quotes from Andy Warhol:



Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Andy Warhole too! Saludos ;)

white sofa covers said...

Warhol's inspiration: "I just paint things I always thought were beautiful, things you use every day and never think about."
large couch cover
slipcovers for sofas with 3 cushions separate

steate said...

Read Full Article Check This Out you can check here read the article get redirected here useful source

slyphes said...

he said dolabuy replica go to my site Louis Vuitton replica Bags next page dolabuy louis vuitton