Friday, September 27, 2013

Hi everyone,
I just got home from my vacation at Tenerife, and it was simply just great, I enjoyed it very much.
Just as I got home, I got a lot of offers, and I am very happy about them, there is a lot of work waiting for me.
I will be posting some pictures soon though of my trip.
On the other hand I have purchased lately a few tops that I fancied from Babalu I will be using them for running and Yoga, actually I already have used them during my vacations, they are very practical. Here are some pictures...

 I wish you all a great weekend :)

6 comments:

Jonnessa said...

Beautiful photos, love your top. :)

check out my new post
www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

ColoredVogue said...

Lovely pictures
Thank u dropping by my blog
Xoxo

Coco Colo said...

Great pics :)
And great style <3
I follow you now

http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

LoveT. said...

Beautiful Images!

Happy Weekend <3 :)

Jessica said...

It looks like you had an amazing vacation. You look beautiful.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Daphne said...

Aww the second photo looks adorable and you look stunning! Hope you had fun! :)

xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com