Saturday, January 24, 2015

Christy Turlington

photo source: www.pinterest.com/pin/225180050090436324

Christy Nicole Turlington Burns is an American super model.
I thought of dedicating a post for Christy Turlington since we share a lot of common interest and she is a very inspirational person to me.
She is involved in yoga, she practices Jivamukti Yoga, she is the author of the book Living Yoga: Creating A Life Practice, she used to be a vegetarian and she is a partner in a in a variety of business ventures such as an ayurvedic skincare line and a women's yoga-wear line.
I will post a few of my favourite pictures of her doing yoga, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.



photo source: www.vogue.com



photo source: yoga zone

photo source: www.dailymail.co.uk

photo source: http://www.sweattalk.com/september-is-yoga-month/


photo source: supermodelshrine.tumblr.com