Tuesday, May 10, 2016

weekend with Andrei Ram


This Easter was a bit different for me. I had spent the weekend attending the yoga teachers training at 
the new YogaOne Mandri studio. We had an intense weekend with yoga classes held by Andrei Ram 
and live music and kirtan with Ravi Ramoneda :) It was quite an interesting experience, that's why 
I'm thought of writing this post to share it with you.
The practice was soft and profound and the satsangs were incredible.
If you have the opportunity I sincerely recommend you to take a class or course with him. He has a 
lot to teach us.  You can find a lot of insights on his twitter, check it out: 
https://twitter.com/all_is_within

For more information please check my webpage www.yogaandphoto.com 
or contact me at contact@cecillephotography.com

1 comment:

Aydita said...

Fantástico!
Besos